No matter your 2021 goals, Starbucks has a wide range of coffee and tea beverages to help you make the right choices for your lifestyle and taste preferences. In addition to Starbucks menu, you (Canada customers) can find a new tool to help brighten your mood and find balance in your daily routines. To lighten up your order, here are six delicious grande drinks with 10g of sugar or less:
These beverages are available to order in-store, in the drive-thru, or by ordering ahead using your Starbucks app:
- Cold Brew with Milk (3g sugar): Handcrafted in small batches daily, slow-steeped in cool water for 20 hours, without touching heat and finished with a splash of milk—Starbucks® Cold Brew is made from our custom blend of beans grown to steep long and cold for a super-smooth flavour. Finish with milk or a non-dairy alternative.
- Caffe Misto (10g sugar): A one-to-one combination of fresh-brewed coffee and steamed milk add up to one distinctly delicious coffee drink remarkably mixed.
- Jade Citrus Mint® Brewed Tea (0g sugar): Green tea, lemon verbena, lemongrass and a hint of spearmint mingle for a bright, refreshing, citrusy green tea experience.
- Chai Tea (0g sugar): A bold, distinctive black tea infused with warm clove, cardamom, cinnamon and ginger notes.
- Iced Starbucks® Blonde Espresso Americano (0g sugar): Espresso shots topped with water produce a light layer of crema, then served over ice. Made with our Starbucks® Blonde Espresso, this cup is extra-smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced.
- Peach Tranquility® Tea (0g sugar): A sweet fusion of peach, candied pineapple, chamomile blossoms, lemon verbena and rose hips come together in this caffeine-free herbal tea.
These beverages can be customized to fit personal lifestyle and nutrition preferences.
For those who are looking to incorporate more mindfulness into the new year, Starbucks is offering customers an opportunity to transform their coffee routine into a more mindful experience through our partnership with Headspace, the popular meditation app and global leader in mindfulness. See here to learn more about the partnership.
*Offer ends 3/7/2021. After your 60-day free trial, the subscription renews automatically at $69.99 USD for an annual subscription to Headspace Plus. You can cancel at any time. This offer is for new or existing free Headspace users only.