Beginning today, Starbucks® Rewards and Aeroplan members can link their accounts to earn both Starbucks Stars and Aeroplan points on eligible purchases at participating Starbucks Canada company-owned locations. Linking takes less than a minute and can be done at www.aircanada.com/starbucks.
Here’s How it Works!
- Go to aircanada.com/starbucks to link your Aeroplan and Starbucks Rewards accounts.
- Start earning Aeroplan points for the following activities via Starbucks Rewards:
- Earn a one-time bonus of 400 Aeroplan points when you create a new Starbucks Rewards account, link it to your Aeroplan account, and make your first purchase using the Starbucks app within one month of creating the Starbucks Rewards account. Visit aircanada.com/starbucks for full details.
- Earn 75 Aeroplan points every time you load or reload $50 to $74.99 to your Starbucks Card.
- Earn 150 Aeroplan points every time you load or reload $75 or more to your Starbucks Card.
In addition, linked members can purchase Starbucks Cards for a discounted number of points! Redeem as few as 1,000 Aeroplan points for $10 Starbucks Card at the Aeroplan eStore.
Limited Time Offers:
To celebrate the launch, Aeroplan members can earn more with the following limited time offers:
- Earn 25 Aeroplan points when you make four or more qualifying transactions using Starbucks Rewards in a week. This offer is valid until June 6, 2021.
- Earn 50 Aeroplan points every time you redeem at least 150 stars two times or more in a calendar month. This offer is valid until May 31, 2021.
TD Aeroplan Visa Cards:
Until November 7, 2021, members who use their TD Aeroplan Visa card earn 50 per cent more Aeroplan points for every $1 spent on eligible credit card purchases at participating Starbucks locations. Learn more here.
*Restrictions apply. At participating stores. See starbucks.com/rewards.