Summer has officially begun and there are plenty of cool and refreshing beverages to enjoy at Starbucks this summer. Here is your guide to sip and savour all that summer and Starbucks have to offer.
Vibrant & Refreshing Beverages
Starbucks customers love to enjoy peak summer months with a colourful, thirst-quenching Starbucks Refreshers® beverage.
From tropical-inspired pick-me-ups like Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers and Dragon Drink, to the sweet spot of refreshment provided by Strawberry Açaí Starbucks Refreshers and the newest, deliciously refreshing Kiwi Starfruit Starbucks Refreshers, customers can keep cool and soak up the sun with ice-cold deliciousness.
Here are five fun facts about Starbucks most colourful beverage platform:
- Starbucks Refreshers originally joined the menu in 2012. Now one of the company’s fastest growing cold beverage platforms, Starbucks Refreshers have grown into a vibrant spectrum of trendy, Instagram-worthy colours. There are four different Refreshers on the menu in eye-catching magenta, vibrant green and rosy, pink colours with many ways to customize each one.
- Starbucks Refreshers contain coffee. Yes, Refreshers are made with green coffee extract, a natural source of energy, plus real fruit juice to create a delicious, low calorie beverage.
- Fan favourites like Strawberry Coconut Drink, or known as Pink Drink in the U.S., began as customer creations. With more than 170,000 ways to customize beverages at Starbucks, customers have always shown and celebrated their creativity.
- Why Kiwi? Not only is it a shade of green evocative of Starbucks signature colour, the newest Refreshers beverage to join the menu features kiwi, an unexpected fruit flavour. The naturally vibrant Kiwi Starfruit Starbucks Refreshers beverage also pairs nicely with both lemonade and coconutmilk, so there are options to meet your unique taste preferences, whether you’re looking for a tangy or creamy pick-me-up.
- Customize to your heart’s content. For those looking for a new way to enjoy their Starbucks Refreshers beverage, add an extra scoop of fruit or a splash of lemonade. For a creamy twist on the Kiwi Starfruit Refreshers beverage, simply swap the water for coconutmilk for a Star Drink.
Cold Coffees to Cool Down
Whether you prefer it unsweetened or with a rich cold foam, Starbucks also has plenty of cold coffee options to sip on this summer.
For Cold Brew lovers looking for something a bit extra, the Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew offers a savoury-yet-sweet sense of refreshment, while the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew features Starbucks® Cold Brew coffee accented with vanilla and topped with a delicate float of house-made vanilla sweet cream that cascades throughout the cup. For those looking for something a bit smoother, Nitro Cold Brew is available nationwide and offers sweet flavour without the sugar, plus a cascading velvety crema.
To learn more about Starbucks summer food and beverage menu items available in Canadian stores, visit https://www.starbucks.ca/menu/featured.