The holidays have come and gone, but Starbucks is warming up what remains of winter with a familiar favourite. Starbucks is kicking off the new year with the return of its winter menu on Tuesday, January 4, featuring the Pistachio Latte, back by popular demand for its second year. Plus, to help customers easily find what they’re looking for to meet their lifestyle and taste preferences this new year, Starbucks offers a variety of choices – from protein-packed breakfast options to the occasional indulgence and thousands of ways to customize beverages at Starbucks.
Back for its second year, the Pistachio Latte features cozy flavours of sweet pistachio and rich brown butter paired with espresso and steamed milk, specially crafted to keep coffee lovers comforted in the new year. The Pistachio Latte can be ordered hot or iced at stores in Canada for a limited time while supplies last. Learn more about the inspiration behind this returning fan-favourite beverage.
Whether customers are trying plant-based for the first time or going flexitarian in 2022 , Starbucks provides many meatless food options that are both tasty and packed with flavour.
- Beyond Meat®, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich: With 25g of protein, this sandwich delivers a meatless breakfast option without compromising on flavour; made with cage-free eggs, Cheddar and a Moroccan-inspired English muffin.
- Spinach, Feta and Cage-Free Egg White Wrap: This wrap combines cage-free egg whites, spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes inside a whole-wheat wrap, toasted to perfection. Vegetarian and protein-rich, this wrap is a tasty start to any morning.
- Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper Egg Bites: Perfectly cooked cage-free egg whites prepared using the French "sous vide" technique resulting in a velvety texture bursting with flavour. Creamy Monterey Jack cheese, plus spinach and fire-roasted red peppers are added for a high-protein breakfast that's both scrumptious and convenient.
- Protein Boxes: With delicious and nutritious offerings like Cheese and Fruit or Eggs and Cheese, Starbucks Protein Boxes are perfect for Canadians looking to grab a balanced snack or meal while on the go.
- Apples, PB and Trail Mix Snack Box: A convenient and portable plant-based snack box including apple slices, Justin’s Peanut Butter and a premium fruit & nut mix makes for a satisfying snack or small meal.
Learn more about how Starbucks is expanding plant-based menu choices around the world as part of the company's goal to reduce carbon by 50 percent by 2030.
NEW Well Cold Pressed Juices
As Starbucks continues to be focused on providing a diverse menu to provide customers an array of beverages and foods that meets their own personal taste and preferences, Starbucks welcomes Well’s cold pressed juices to its line-up of ready to drink bottled juices for customers when they’re on the go. Proudly made in Canada, Well’s cold pressed juices are available to purchase at participating Starbucks stores in Canada in three flavours.
- Be Well Cold Pressed Juice: An earthy, tangy, and sweet juice is packed with deep red beets, sweet apples, and bright orange carrots
- Well OJ Cold Pressed Juice: A citrusy and bright juice is made with oranges, picked and squeezed at the peak of sweet flavour and is packed with vitamin C
- Well Greens Cold Pressed Juice: An earthy, bold, and sweet juice is made with a variety of leafy greens, sweet apples, bright lemons and ginger
Starbucks Tribute Blend®
This winter, Starbucks is re-introducing Starbucks Tribute Blend® in cafes across Canada. First debuted in 2011, this blend is back from the Starbucks coffee vault with a new recipe. This whole bean 100% arabica coffee blend features notes of black cherry, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves spices with coffee beans from Latin America (Colombia), Africa (Ethiopia) and Asia Pacific (Sumatra & Papua New Guinea).
Make Any Drink Perfectly Yours
Customization at Starbucks means finding the right drink for you – the one that brings a moment of joy to your day. With more than 170,000 ways to customize beverages at Starbucks stores, Starbucks wants to make it easier for our customers to discover and order their perfect drink that fits their taste and preferences.
To replicate the simplicity of ordering and customizing any beverage through the Starbucks mobile app, all cafes will now have revamped menu boards to show available customizations to make a drink perfectly yours. From espresso and coffee (available hot or iced), Frappuccino® blended beverages (made with coffee or crème base), and Starbucks Refreshers® beverages to a variety of dairy (whole, 2%, nonfat) and non-dairy options (soy beverage, coconut beverage, almond beverage, and oat beverage), syrups and toppings, customers can now order with more ease the next time they visit their local Starbucks.
Need inspiration? More tips for customizing beverages at Starbucks stores can be found here.
Customers can use the Starbucks app to locate a store, view store hours, order ahead at participating stores and use contactless payment, as well as determine the most convenient available pick-up option, including in-store and drive-thru. Those looking for Starbucks® coffee without leaving home can place an order for delivery through Starbucks® Delivers via Uber Eats (check the Uber Eats app for availability and restrictions).